All 12 art Reviews

Zbrush - Future Female Soldier Zbrush - Future Female Soldier

Really good work. I really like the hair texture.

LemKuuja responds:

Thanks :D
You can find this hairbrush in Deharme's brush set on Deviantart :)

Merry Grinchmas! Merry Grinchmas!

This is super! I really love the texture and the shading and highlights. My only question is: why do the reflections in the eyes not match each other?

Flow Flow

I really enjoy viewing this image. The splatter adds some interest, although I wonder if the splatter should only be limited to the background. You do great work

Elysper responds:

Thank you very much for your feedback I am really glad you like it :) Thank you for the advice, I'll try keeping it just in the background to see how it looks next time.

Journey-Jay Beats Journey-Jay Beats

This is a good work. I would like to mention a couple of things about it. I feel that the monochrome look in this instance caused my eyes to wander a lot. Secondly, I felt that her antennae got lost in the starry sky. Maybe one suggestion to help focus one's eye to your main subject is to somewhat blur out the background, especially in a monochrome-like image. Overall, I like the concept.

buttuniverse responds:

thanks for the critic :) i agree it tends to confuse the viewer, but what can i say it was pretty hard to think of what to put! XD

National Burger Day National Burger Day

Nice drawing. I felt that the eye-liner was a little heavy, and the plate might could use some fries to balance out the empty space on the plate. At first I thought that this image was commissioned until I read your comment. If it had of been a commissioned piece, I feel that the client would've been very pleased. P.S. I also thought that it was creative to place one of her feet and part of the plate outside of the frame -- kudos.

From Grunkle to Hunkle From Grunkle to Hunkle

Excellent drawing. Did he just beat up a Vulcan?

AniLover16 responds:

Thanks.. He just fight the zombies.. heheh :D

Shadow Hunters 2014 Fan Art Shadow Hunters 2014 Fan Art

Very well done. I thought that the chain on the leftmost girl seemed off-scale a bit too large.

Pediatrician Pediatrician

Ulterior motive, perhaps? Nice crisp lines, shadows and highlights. I think that the background is very suiting whilst not distracting from the character.

Medusa Medusa

A nice dark mood that reflects the pondering look of the women.

Pool party Lulu Pool party Lulu

Very good. Nice use of light